Ahead of Ubisoft Forward, the studio has rolled out an replace for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. Title Update 2.1.Zero is now accessible on PC, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and Xbox One, and it makes a variety of tweaks to the third-person shooter’s weapons. The full patch notes have been outlined beneath.
The greatest change to Ghost Recon: Breakpoint’s weapons with TU 2.1.Zero is the addition of latest hearth charges. Instead of SMGs solely having the choice to modify between burst- and automated hearth, some weapons within the class will now be capable to use single-fire and full-auto. The similar might be mentioned of sure ASRs. The full listing of ASRs and SMGs which have entry to those new hearth charges are listed beneath:
ASRs With Additional Burst/Automatic Fire
- 416 Shorty
- 805 BREN
- Silver Stake
SMGs with Single-fire/Full-auto
- Scorpion EVO3 CQC
- Scorpion EVO3
- Echelon SMG
- Vector Shorty
Elsewhere within the Gunsmith are new muzzles and scopes for sure weapons such because the 416 Shorty, MP5, LMGs like CTMMG and Stoner, and plenty of others. The place of grips on assault rifles, submachine weapons, and shotguns has been moved nearer to the muzzle for higher management and suggestions. There are different additions to Gunsmith as nicely, together with weapon attachments (just like the GL M203 Grenade Launcher attachment) that can be utilized on extra weapons (corresponding to 416 Shorty) and extra.
TU 2.1.Zero additionally packages a bunch of bug fixes and sport enhancements. This consists of fixes points with rewards not unlocking after situations have been met, ironing out technical points that end in disappearing weapon fashions, and extra.
Ubisoft’s E3-style presentation is about to go stay on Sunday, July 12 at 12 PM PT / three PM ET. The studio is anticipated to unveil details about video games like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, and Watch Dogs: Legion. Ubisoft will even focus on Ghost Recon: Breakpoint’s long-anticipated AI Squadmates replace, in addition to “just a few different surprises.”
Full Ghost Recon Breakpoint TU 2.1.0 Patch Notes
- Converted AK47 Assault set to an SBR.
- Added GL M203 to 416 CQC.
- Total retake of Weapon’s UI Icons (weapons and attachments).
- Update on positions of fore/angled grips for all under-barrel attachments.
- Modifications available positions and rotations on all foregrips with the intention to keep away from wrist pressure.
- Modified 516 CQC and EVO3 TAC facet Picatinny place and transfer palms to keep away from overlapping.
- Worked on framing replace in Gunsmith’s hidden menu mode.
- Retakes on G36 and 553 under-barrel Picatinny rails.
- Retakes available place in GL M203 (now positioned on cell half as a substitute of the set off).
- Retakes on the positions of GL M203 (now near magazines) on each weapon.
- Added prolonged magazines to M4A1 and MPX Tactical variations.
- Fix animation subject on EVO3 Angled grip.
- Replaced Hera Foregrip by RVG Foregrip on SN-9mm.
- Replaced Skeleton Angled grip with RVG on MP5.
- Added RVG Foregrip on MPX and MPX Tactical attachments.
- Fixed a problem the place AOR 2 Paint wouldn’t unlock after the situations are met.
- Added some lacking mannequin components to the Gunsmith, together with components for UMP CQC and Folding Ironsight
- Fixed a problem the place scope coloration didn’t match Quantum Theme Pattern.
- Fixed a problem the place choosing a pre-selected attachment within the Gunsmith would typically make the mannequin disappear.
- Fixed a problem the place “Damage to Drones” textual content can be inconsistent with upgrades for various weapon lessons.
- Fixed a problem the place the digital camera would clip when gamers would goal the LMG Stoner with Ironsight scope.
- Fixed a problem the place Weapon Connoisseur Challenge wouldn’t be awarded after getting 80 blueprints.
- Fixed a problem the place taking pictures sound can be lacking on C-SFP Baal.
- Fixed a problem that may forestall gamers from unlocking upgrades for the MK2 and MK3 even with perks unlocked in Ghost War.
- Fixed a problem the place the preview for Tactical Vertical Foregrip can be lacking in Vector’s Gunsmith.
- Fixed a problem that may forestall gamers from getting materials components after dismantling weapons in Ghost War.
GameSpot could get a fee from retail presents.