Nintendo has launched a brand new replace for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. This patch is primarily centered on bug fixes, resolving a spate of points that gamers may encounter within the recreation.
Nintendo has detailed the total listing of adjustments in its patch notes, however there are a ton of tweaks, lots of which may doubtlessly happen in very particular circumstances. Among different issues, developer Monolith Soft has fastened points round Affinity Coins that might come up when beginning New Game Plus after reducing character ranges. The studio has additionally patched up a handful of various points that might trigger the sport to lock up.
Other notable adjustments: toggling the Don’t Notify choice within the Notification Settings now turns off suggestions for Casual Mode, and Monolith has fastened a problem that will forestall you from accepting some quests in sure conditions. You can see the total patch notes, as taken from Nintendo’s help website, under.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition launched on Nintendo Switch again in May. The recreation is a remaster of the basic Wii RPG, that includes touched up visuals, an up to date UI, and a brand new epilogue story chapter known as Future Connected. We gave it a 9/10 in our Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition overview and known as it “some of the memorable JRPGs of the final decade.”
If you are new to Xenoblade Chronicles, make sure to try our battle system explainer. We’ve additionally rounded up some important suggestions and issues the sport would not inform you that can assist you in your journey throughout the Bionis. If you are a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 veteran, you will additionally discover a good free present ready for you whenever you begin Definitive Edition.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Ver. 1.1.2 Patch Notes
- Changing the Tutorial notifications in Notification Settings to Don’t Notify will now trigger suggestions to attempt Casual Mode to not seem.
- This may be set via Options → Notification Settings and setting Tutorials to Don’t Notify.
Some of the “!” icons showing on the world map and within the subject whereas utilizing Travel Guidance can now be disabled. Disabling them will take away them from enemies and collectibles regarding the quest, nevertheless they’ll nonetheless seem above the quest-giving NPC as regular.
- This may be set via Options → Display Settings and setting Travel Guidance to Hide.
- Starting a New Game Plus after reducing character ranges within the New Game Plus Settings may trigger the variety of Affinity Coins held to lower. If this has occurred, loading save information will apply the correct quantity.
- Starting a New Game Plus after reducing character ranges within the New Game + Settings would end in extra Skill Links being energetic than Affinity Coins obtainable for them. If this has occurred, eradicating Skill Links in order that they’re decrease than the variety of Affinity Coins will trigger them to perform as regular. Additionally, Skill Links may be eliminated with the + Button.
- Fixed the attack-interval worth throughout battle for some characters (Shulk, Reyn, and Nene are unaffected). The assault intervals whereas affected by Slow will decelerate and quicken whereas affected by Haste—making it simpler to sense when affected by Haste/Slow.
- Fixed a problem after a boss battle in Chapter 16 the place three-slot weapons would grow to be two-slot weapons, with all geared up gems being eliminated. Fixed a problem the place switching the BGM between Arranged and Original within the choices throughout sure occasion scenes would not have an effect on the music “Engage the Enemy.”
- “Engage the Enemy” may be modified with Toggle Field BGM within the Options.
- Fixed a lockup that occurred when closing the quest-clear dialogue through the quest Clearing Obstructions after Reyn’s stage rose to 16 after beating three Zealous Arachnos.
- Fixed a lockup that typically occurred when battling Nero Andos.
- Fixed a problem that brought on the participant to grow to be uncontrollable when making an attempt to commerce with an NPC who disappeared as a result of passage of time.
- Fixed a problem that brought on the participant to grow to be uncontrollable when falling off a ledge simply earlier than seeing a imaginative and prescient from a collectible.
- Fixed a problem that brought on the participant to grow to be uncontrollable after ending a battle whereas unconscious.
- Fixed a lockup that occurred when altering gems or the time on the primary menu through the interval within the final battle.
- Fixed a lockup that occurred when mentioning data dialogue whereas urgent the – Button to name up Help on the similar time.
- Fixed a problem that brought on characters to be within the topple standing when an occasion scene and a imaginative and prescient prompted by a collectible merchandise would happen on the similar time.
- Fixed a problem that brought on the hunt to grow to be unacceptable when altering to a distinct occasion or altering the time whereas speaking to a quest-giving NPC.
- Fixed a problem the place if the managed character had been cheered up and HP had been restored on the similar time they misplaced consciousness, they might lose consciousness with that quantity of HP remaining.
- Fixed a problem the place Travel Guidance would not show appropriately through the quest Monado Replica 5.
- Fixed a problem the place choosing Arts concurrently with being dazed would trigger the character to be caught within the fainting movement.
- Fixed a problem the place accepting a quest with the Weapon Development Lab as its vacation spot would trigger the Travel Guidance route to not seem.
- Fixed a problem the place loading an autosave file after listening to a quest-acceptance dialog would trigger quest progress already seen to return to that earlier than having heard the dialog.
- Fixed a problem that brought on battles with Gentle Mother Armu, Baby Armus, and Deluded Ignas to be disengaged too simply.
- Fixed a problem the place altering the managed character whereas climbing a wall would trigger the character to fall via the wall.
- Fixed a problem the place the BGM would not play throughout sure occasion scenes.
- Fixed a problem the place in Chapter Nine, whereas the Mechon troopers do battle with the Laias on Prison Island, viewing Prison Island from Eryth Sea would present the battle results, however they weren’t seen from Imperial Capitol Alcamoth.
- Fixed a problem that brought on leveling up after defeating an enemy with a Chain Attack to trigger the numeric show of the extent to seem unusual.
- Although the added injury would perform correctly, fastened a problem that brought on the injury displayed on display screen to seem 256 factors decrease than the precise worth when the extra injury worth of added assault gems would surpass 256.
GameSpot might get a fee from retail gives.